Click to Enlarge
|Level||11 - 13|
Lady's Lake is an area accessible via a portal from Ardent City.
This delightful region, full of warm colors and good cheer, was much favored by the late Queen Fiona, for whom it was named after by her grieving husband. Haunted always by his wife's tragic death, King Leo now no longer visits those places where once they were happiest.
- Alpaida (C4) - No Respect
- Borislav (E1)
- Dorin (E6) - Dorin's Devils, The Celestial Curse
- Egil Riverman (C4) - Rumors of the Rye
- Garin (E2) - Num nums for Garin: Rank 1
- Goneril (B5) - The Lumineers
- Kaylen, Food Vendor (F4)
- Leudast (E3) - Leudast's Missing Robe
- Mareike (F4) - Magnifying Danger
- Mila (D4) - Bandit Revenge
- Mikko (E4) - Mikko's Mission
- Nadia (D2/3) - Hair Ye, Hair Ye, Pearls Before Swine, Fur for Nadia, On The Trail, To Rafferty!
- Rafferty F3 - Voice Throwing Tonic, On The Trail, To Samuel!
- Rikard (F6) - Pelts for the Pansy
- Rokus (E5)
- Samuel (E7) - A Cure for Chaos, On The Trail, To Dermot!
- Vedrana (E3) - Pick Ax Murderer
- Yelena (D4) - To Tame A Gouger
- Ardent City (C2)
- Bearhold Valley, Level 14 - 15 (G7)
- Memorial Pond, Level 12 - 13 (C4)
- The Moonglade, Level 12 - 13 (C7)
- The Rye, level 79 - 80 (B5)
- Vinton (E8)
- Woodshop (E3)
- Fishing Spot, Level 11 - 13
- Fruit Tree/Berry Bush, Level 11 - 13
- Gather Mushroom, Level 11 - 13
- Insect Mound/Dead Tree, Level 11 - 13
- Mining Rock, Level 11 - 13
- Boar: Tuft Boar
- Gougar: Ridgeline Gouger, Sidehill Gouger
- Human/Bandit: Lake Bandit
- Lizard: Fierce Crocosaur
- Rat: Rat King
- Spider: Fighting Burrow Spider
- Tuskermoon: Tuskermoon.
- Wolf: Hillside Wolf
- A Cure for Chaos
- Bandit Revenge
- Dorin's Devils
- Fur for Nadia
- Hair Ye, Hair Ye
- Leudast's Missing Robe
- Magnifying Danger
- Mikko's Mission
- No Respect
- Num nums for Garin: Rank 1
- On The Trail, To Dermot!
- On The Trail, To Rafferty!
- On The Trail, To Samuel!
- Pearls Before Swine
- Pelts for the Pansy
- Pick Ax Murderer
- Rumors of the Rye
- The Celestial Curse
- The Lumineers
- To Tame A Gouger
- Voice Throwing Tonic