|Leudast's Missing Robe|
|Quest Giver||Leudast in Lady's Lake (E3)|
|Rewards|| 6 silver, 70 copper|
300 XP Tailoring
- 6 silver, 70 copper
- 3000 XP
- 300 XP Tailoring
- Kill the nearby Gougers until a Furball drops. Double-click on the Furball to receive some Robe Scraps.
- Show the Robe Scraps to Leudast and he will confirm that they are from his robe. He will ask you to collect 100 Robe Scraps.
- Kill more Gougers and use the Furballs they drop to receive more Robe Scraps. Some Furballs contain more scraps than others.
- Once you have collect at least 100 Robe Scraps, show them to Leudast. He will ask you to take them to his friend Gartrite.
- Go to Cook Village and speak to Gartrite near the center of town. Ask for her help in repairing Leudasts's robe and she will give you the recipe for the Robe Torso.
- Click on one of the nearby Spinning Wheels and make a Robe Torso.
- Show the Robe Torso to Gartite and she will give you the recipe for a Robe Sleeve.
- Use a Spinning Wheel again to make 2 Robe Sleeves.
- Talk to Gartrite once more and she'll you a Pocket Scrap and the recipe for Leudast's Retailored Robe.
- Use a Spinning Wheel to make Leudast's Retailored Robe.
- Bring the robe to Leudast in Lady's Lake to complete the quest.