|Quest Giver||Tanaquil E4 in Summer's Hollow|
|Rewards|| 2 silver, 50 copper|
|Prerequisite Quest||Mayoral Madness|
|Next Quest||Where the Gallyfern Grows|
Tanaquil mentioned that she overheard Viggo rambling on about Tarquin, which is hte person the Malicious Miscreant demanded to be released. I should ask Viggo about this Tarquin.
- Talk with Viggo in Summer's Hollow.
- Get a bar of Salamander Soap from Penelope in the Market of Summer's Hollow.
- Head back to Viggo and show him the soap.
- Wash your mout out with the bar of Salamander Saop.
- Head back to Viggo and show him your clean mouth.
- Make your way to Cronk Island. There is a cave that leads to Cronk on the south side of Summer's Hollow, and look for Rosemunda.
- See if you can find anything out about the Gallyfern. Start by talking to Rosemunda.
- Kill 5 Cronk Skitters for Rosemunda on the Black Shores of Cronk Island.
- Return to Rosemunda
- Help Rosemunda so she will tell me about the Gallyfern.
- Find Lorcan and see if he knows where the Gallyfern grows.
- Find the place where the Gallyfern plant grows.
- Speak with the prisoner.
- Do what Tarquin asks by collecting the ingredients for Helga.
- Give Tarquin the Apraquat Biscuit and tell him the good news.
- 2 silver, 50 copper
- 4900 XP
- Go talk to Viggo (lose at the gnogging station) and ask him what he knows about Tarquin.
- He wants you to go buy some soap to wash your mouth.
- Talk to Penelope in the market just below and buy some Bar of Salamander Soap from her for 15 copper.
- Return to Viggo with the Bar of Salamander Soap and you'll have the option to eat it. Once you've done so, he'll tell you what he knows about Tarquin.
- Go to the south and take the portal to Cronk Island.
- Ask Rosemunda on the shore about the Gallyfern plant. She is looking for her husband and thinks that he is scared of the Cronk Skitters nearby. and wants you to kill 5 Cronk Skitters.
- Continue talking to Rosemunda to begin Where the Gallyfern Grows.